7 Smoothie Recipes Using Blender
Tired of tasting the same old smoothie flavours? This summer enhance your taste by making some new smoothies as they are easy to make and are so cheerful and delightful. Here are some new smoothie recipes that you can try at home using your blender:
- Banana-Oat Protein Smoothie
Bananas contain potassium which helps in protecting your heart and promotes calcium absorption. This energy is perfect before you go for strenuous workout to gain energy. It will also help you in sustain the blood sugar and in preventing muscle cramps. The recipe is quite easy to make which will take about 5 minutes only.
- Rolled oats – 2 tablespoons
- Bananas – 2
- Unsweetened almond milk – 1 Cup
- Cold water – ½ cup
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon – ¼ teaspoon
- Ice cubes – 4
To make this smoothie is a piece of cake. Just toss all the ingredients in your blender and blend them until smooth. It will serve 2.
- 7 Fruits and Veggies Combo green smoothie
It is really important to include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. While some kids go away from the vegetables, this is the cool new way to keep them nourished by adding the fruits and vegetables in your smoothie. Kids always love smoothies.
- Unsweetened almond milk or coconut water – 1 cup
- Baby spinach – 1 cup
- Kale – 1 cup
- Fresh or frozen mango – 1 cup
- Cup fresh or frozen pineapple – 1 cup
- Orange peeled and seeded – 1
- Lime peeled – 1
- Cucumber – 1/2
- Banana – 1
- Goji berries/mixed berries – 1 tablespoon/ 1/2 cup
- Flaxseeds (optional) – 1 tablespoon
- Chia seeds (optional) – 1 tablespoon
Mix all the ingredients and put them into your blender. Now blend all the ingredients until smooth and creamy. It will serve 2.
- Grape berry protein smoothie
Grapes are great source of vitamin C, manganese and potassium. It also contains powerful antioxidants. This grape smoothie will help your body in absorbing all the nutrients.
- Dry chia seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Seedless red or purple grapes – 1 ½ cup
- Blueberries – ½ cup
- Flaxseed – 1 teaspoon
- Water – ½ cup
This recipe will take about 5 minutes and will serve 2. What you have to do is just combine all the ingredients and toss them into blender. Blend them untill smooth. Your grape berry smoothie is ready.
- Spiced Raspberry Cottage Cheese Smoothie
Cottage cheese contains protein and raspberries contain fiber. Oats will help you in keeping your blood sugar steady. And honey will add a flavor.
- Fresh raspberries (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 cup ice cubes
Mix all the ingredients in a blender. Blend them untill smooth. This recipe will serve 2.
- Orange creamsicle protein smoothie
This smoothie is good for breakfast and after your work out. One serving of this smoothie will give you 27 grams of protein, healthy dose of vitamin C and calcium.
- unsweetened almond milk – ½ cup
- Water – ½ cup
- Frozen orange juice concentrate – 3 ounces
- Frozen banana – ½
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Ice cubes – 3-5
- Orange zest – 1 teaspoon
Turn on your blender and put all the ingredients into it. Now blend untill smooth. This will take about 5 minutes and will serve 1.
- Nutty Blackberry smoothie
This smoothie is packed with protein, carb, fiber and calcium.
- Fresh Blackberries – 1 ½ cup
- Plain fat-free Greek yogurt – ½ cup
- Almond butter – 2 tablespon
- Honey – 2 teaspoons
- Ice cubes – 1 cup
Put all the ingredients in your blender and turn it on. Blend untill smooth. The combination of Greek yogurt and almond butter will blance the sweet flavor of blackberries. It serves 2.
- Protein Frosty Shake
This is a gluten free version of frosty.
- Unsweetened almond milk – 1 cup
- Banana – ½
- Ice – 2 cups
- Xanthan gum – ½ teaspoon
- Vanilla extract – ¼ teaspoon
This will take about 5 minutes. Toss all the ingredients into a blender and blend them until smooth.s